These targets are all included below for you to download and use FOR FREE in exchange for you signing up to our newsletter so that we can spam your inbox send you updates.
The targets that will help you zero your rifle include:
- 1 inch square grids so that you can easier measure the adjustments needed,
- 1, 2, and 3 inch circles around the center so that you can help judge group size at different distances,
- Diamond aiming references (my favorite) to help you easier center your reticle without straining to look at the targets,
- Different targets with different-size aiming points for various magnification scopes (and iron sights),
- MOA adjustments (up, down, left, and right) necessary for EVERY grid-line for 25, 50, and 100 yards, and
- Instructions to help you use the targets complete with a sample scenario as an explanation!
The training targets include:
- A “camo” target that is useful in hiding the impacts of previous bullets so that you focus on the next shot and aren’t tempted to micro-adjust in the middle of a group, and
- A target to help you confirm “cold-bore” shift (or the lack thereof!)
If you’ve already signed up for our newsletter, We appreciate it! Don’t worry, you won’t get duplicate emails if you sign up here.
We’d really appreciate it if you:
- Shared pictures of your results with these targets on Facebook and/or Instagram and tag us
- Help spread the word about these free tools and tell your friends (you can tell your enemies too if you want)
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 6
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team
- Gun and Gear Giveaways 2021January 29, 2021
- FFL eZ CHECK – What it Is / How it Works January 18, 2021
- Shipping Firearms Guide  How to Ship a GunJanuary 17, 2021
- Best Concealed Carry Insurance : Written by a Lawyer!January 16, 2021
Choose the best weapons,
improve their shooting and
increase their knowledge
on their rights.